Just like carpets, the fibers in upholstery fabric can collect dust, allergens, and other debris. These substances build up over time, eventually staining, dirtying, and possibly even damaging your furniture’s upholstery. While cleaning your upholstery might seem simple, there are significant differences between what you can do with DIY solutions and the quality you get from a professional cleaning service.
Top Upholstery Cleaners in Fresno, Clovis, and Madera
Our family of experienced cleaners wants your home or business to be at its best. This means cleaning and protecting the furniture and upholstery on which you sit, lounge, and work.
Our clients in Fresno, Clovis, Madera, and the surrounding areas love our services, and here are four reasons why:
- We use eco-friendly products that keep the people in your space and your surrounding community safe
- We use industry-leading equipment that allows us to offer you unmatched cleaning services
- You will never have to worry about letting our team into your home or business—we are always polite, friendly, and professional
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee—if you are not happy, your service is free
Find out what a difference our services can make in your home or business!
Call us today at (559) 271-9661 or contact us online for a free, no-obligation estimate.
“It looks new again!” - Pamela B.
“My carpet was atrocious and I didn’t think it would come clean!” - Donna K.
“My carpets and sofa look new after his cleaning magic!” - Amy C.
“They arrived promptly, were very nice and we’re very happy with them.” - Roberta W.
“I have had their services 3 times now!” - Kathy K.
“We're going to have annual maintenance done!” - Kris C.
“Very personable and professional family-run company.” - Lisa M.
Below are the advantages of seeking the professional help of Complete Carpet & Tile Cleaning:
We Help You Save Time.
While we clean your furniture and upholstery, you are free to go about your day without pause, and you will not have to wait around for us either. When you solicit our services, we give you an exact window of time for when we will show up. On top of all that, our cleaning methods make it so we clean faster than DIY approaches, without compromising quality.
Our Results Are Unmatched
We use state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and high-quality products that allow us to clean in a way that would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to replicate. If you have tough stains, pets, or simply want a deep clean for your upholstery, we are the right choice for the job.
We Are Thorough
When cleaning upholstery, it is easy to only get the surfaces of cushions or pillows, while missing the dirt and grime that has gotten into their heavy materials, whether they are fabric, leather, or something else. Our cleaners go under the surface, extracting all the unwanted and unclean substances that have gotten into your upholstery. Through this process we provide you with a thorough cleaning that helps sustain the life of your upholstery and stops buildup in hard-to-reach places.
Your Upholstery Lasts Longer, and You Save Money
DIY methods of cleaning upholstery run the risk of damaging or ruining the fabric on your cushions, pillows, and more. Many of these methods do not account for the specific needs of common upholstery materials like leather or suede. Similarly, they do not take the tailored approach to addressing the kinds of things that have dirtied the material such as sugary drinks, oils, or dirt itself. Our professionals know how to account for these factors so that we clean your upholstery right and without the wear and tear that can come from even treating your fabrics with something as seemingly harmless as water. This means the money you spent on your furniture goes further.
Life gets messy, and the fabrics on your furniture are often some of the first to get stained or dirty. For tough-to-get stains and significant maintenance, be sure to call the experienced cleaning team at Complete Carpet & Tile Cleaning.
In between cleanings, however, here are three quick and easy ways to provide your furniture and upholstery with the day-to-day upkeep they need.
- Rotate and fluff your movable cushions. Doing so in any area of your home helps to keep them fresh. Specifically, by putting your cushions in different positions, you are exposing different areas of the fabric to even out the wear. Think of it like rotating the tires on your car. By performing this regular maintenance, you can keep your cushions in great condition for much longer.
- Vacuum your upholstery. This tip should come as no surprise. Between professional cleanings, vacuuming your upholstery slows the buildup of dust, dirt, and other substances on the fabric’s surface.
- React quickly. Using water-free solvents, you should treat small stains and spots as soon as they happen. Letting any kind of stain sit can make removing it significantly harder than it would have been otherwise.
It is not every day that your upholstery can be professionally cleaned. Taking the above measures in between cleans helps you protect and preserve your couch cushions, throw pillows, and more.
Trust Complete Carpet & Tile Cleaning to deliver the quality of service your furniture and upholstery need. Contact us online or call today at (559) 271-9661.