Grout Recoloring and Sealing in Fresno
Grout does wonders in the spaces between tiles and along the bases of walls. It compliments your flooring’s color, while also strengthening and protecting your tile. Because of the important purpose it serves for your flooring, keeping grout healthy is of utmost importance. Without routine maintenance, grout discolors over time and the protection it offers your tiles from damage, as well as dirt and grime getting around or underneath them, significantly decreases.
Our experienced cleaners at Complete Carpet & Tile Cleaning know exactly how to treat grout so that its color returns and it stays strong over time. Trusting us to service your floors means they will be as vibrant and durable as it was when it was new.
We can recolor and seal your grout in Fresno, Clovis, Madera, and the surrounding areas! Call us today at (559) 271-9661 or contact us online.
We Pride Ourselves On
Quality Customer Service
“My carpets and sofa look new after his cleaning magic!” - Amy C.
“They arrived promptly, were very nice and we’re very happy with them.” - Roberta W.
“Very personable and professional family-run company.” - Lisa M.
“My carpet was atrocious and I didn’t think it would come clean!” - Donna K.
“I have had their services 3 times now!” - Kathy K.
“We're going to have annual maintenance done!” - Kris C.
“It looks new again!” - Pamela B.
What Causes Grout Discoloration?
Some of the biggest culprits of grout discoloration are household cleaning products and tools like mops. It might come as a surprise, but Clorox, vinegar, baking soda, and other common cleaning substances can significantly affect its color and vibrancy by creating a dulling layer of film over top. As for mops, it is often the case that they spread dirt and grime around floors instead of removing it, which can essentially cover up or alter your grout’s color.
Here are some other common causes of discoloration:
- Store bought mop alternatives
- Steam mops
- Shoes and bare feet
- Faulty methods when laying grout
- Unsuitable grout mixtures
- Poor sealants or sealant methods
Given how many things can cause discoloration, it is an unfortunately common issue in homes and businesses. Choosing a professional recoloration servicer, however, can help you restore your grout’s color and make sure it lasts.
At Complete Carpet & Tile Cleaning, we want you to feel the way you did when you first saw your brand-new tile floor. That is why we work hard to tailor an approach to treat your grout’s color. We are confident that our service will leave your floors looking restored, stainless, and fresh.
Why Does Grout Need to Be Sealed?
We offer quality sealing services because we know how crucial they are for prolonging the life of your grout and keeping its color bright.
Specifically, there are three ways that sealing helps:
- Sealing prevents dirt, grime, and other substances from getting into your grout, causing it to break down and rendering it useless. DIY methods of sealing can often cause damage and frequently fail to put a seal in place that can endure the wear and tear of everyday use. At Complete Carpet & Tile Cleaning, we use proprietary methods to first eliminate harmful buildup, then effectively seal your grout so it can stay strong for a long time.
- Sealing keeps harmful substances like bacteria, mold, and allergens from gathering in your grout and affecting the people in your home or business. Grout is porous, which allows substances to get inside of it and grow. In high traffic areas like kitchens and bathrooms this can cause big problems. For any home or business, the best way to keep unwanted and harmful substances from getting into your grout is through professional sealing. Our cleaners use specialized equipment and eco-friendly products to extract and eliminate bacteria, mold, and allergens. After this initial step, we apply a proper seal that will allow you to rest easy knowing the people in your spaces are safe.
- Sealing fights grout discoloration. As our cleaners know well, sealing and recoloring go hand-in-hand. By trusting us to seal your grout, you can stop substances that would sully or dull it from spreading on top and getting inside. This means your color can last longer and you can save money.
For our sealing and recoloring services, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, or the service is free. Do you want to know why our recoloring and sealing professionals are the top choice in Fresno, Clovis, Madera, and the surrounding areas?
Contact us online or call (559) 271-9661 today to get a no-obligation estimate for your home or business.