Wood floors are gorgeous staples in any home or building, but the cracks and crevasses that are natural to them can collect seemingly impossible-to-reach dust and dirt over time. Unfortunately, a broom and mop alone are not enough to get your floors clean, and they can even do serious damage.
At Complete Carpet & Tile Cleaning, we use equipment that has been specifically engineered to completely remove the dust, dirt, and allergens that have settled into the deep reaches of your flooring. Regardless of whether you have solid, engineered, or laminate wood floors, our cleaners can make them look and feel brand new.
Call your trusted wood floor cleaners in Fresno, Clovis, Madera, and the surrounding areas today at (559) 271-9661 or contact us online to get a free, no-obligation estimate.
“I have had their services 3 times now!” - Kathy K.
“It looks new again!” - Pamela B.
“They arrived promptly, were very nice and we’re very happy with them.” - Roberta W.
“We're going to have annual maintenance done!” - Kris C.
“Very personable and professional family-run company.” - Lisa M.
“My carpet was atrocious and I didn’t think it would come clean!” - Donna K.
“My carpets and sofa look new after his cleaning magic!” - Amy C.
As with any area of your home or business, there is day-to-day maintenance you ought to do for your wood floors, but when it comes to thoroughly cleaning, it is best to let a professional do the job.
Here are the top reasons why you should routinely seek the help of our experienced cleaners to service your flooring:
- We help save you time: Deep cleaning wood floors can take a lot of time, especially without professional cleaning equipment. When Complete Carpet & Tile Cleaning is on the job, you are free to take care of your everyday tasks and can rest easy knowing we will clean your floors fast and efficiently.
- We know exactly what your floors need: When it comes to cleaning products and methods, every different kind of wood floor has its own needs. Our experienced cleaners will consider your flooring type, its finishes or coatings, and the existing wear, then develop cleaning strategy that will get you the best results.
- We use eco-friendly cleaning supplies, no matter the job: We are proud to exclusively use eco-friendly cleaning supplies for our floor cleaning services, just like we do for carpet and tiles. This means that trusting us to care for your floors means your family and surrounding communities will be cared for too.
- We help your wood floors last: Many kinds of wood floors have the strength to last, but it can be compromised by regular wear and the dust and dirt that comes from day-to-day use. Help strengthen your wood floors by providing them with high-quality cleaning and maintenance services we offer.
- We know wood flooring is an investment: While wood floors can be more expensive than things like vinyl or carpet, they can be an investment that pays off. Considering their strength and visual appeal, wood floors can increase the value of your home or space, especially if they have received the quality cleaning and maintenance they deserve.
As the top cleaners in Fresno, Clovis, Madera, and surrounding areas, we know that there are many kinds of wood floors out there, each with their own specific cleaning “dos and don’ts.” While our approach changes from case to case, one thing stays the same: we not only clean your wood floors—we care for them too. What follows are descriptions of solid, engineered, and laminate wood flooring, as well as the best practices we use to clean them.
Let us start with solid wood floors. These are incredibly varied, but some common types include oak, ash, walnut, and maple. The unique grain patterns on these kinds of flooring are beautiful and can last a lifetime, but they do tend to be temperamental when it comes to cleaning. This is especially true for moisture. At Complete Carpet & Tile Cleaning we treat solid wood floors with the care they need, using methods that avoid the pitfalls of too much moisture in or around your flooring. We know the stakes are high, which is why we clean with care and treat your floors as if they were our own.
Another necessary consideration for cleaning solid wood is “grit.” This is the hard dirt and other particles that shoes or other items bring into a space and set on your floors. If not properly addressed, grit can scratch the wood’s surface, which can cause significant damage over time and create hard-to-reach spaces for more dust and dirt to settle.
Next, we have engineered wood. Engineered wood is made from a rigid high-density fiberboard (HDF) or plywood that has been covered by a veneer of solid wood. This type of flooring can go where solid wood cannot, but many of the cleaning pitfalls are still the same. To start, while its construction makes it less susceptible to warping when exposed to moisture, it is not waterproof. For cleaning, this means that the levels of moisture the flooring is exposed to still needs to be controlled. Additionally, engineered wood scratches (its veneer is made from solid wood, after all), which makes it imperative to have a quality clean from our skilled cleaners that gets rid of grit on the floor to prevent more scratches, or even deeper ones.
Lastly, there are laminate wood floors. This is a popular choice for its durability and visual appeal. As is the case for the previous two types, however, scratches are a big concern for cleaning. This type of flooring requires state-of-the-art cleaning tools that are gentler on its surface, as well as safe cleaning products that neither wear down the flooring’s outer layer of resin, nor ruin the wood materials on the inside.
At Complete Carpet & Tile Cleaning, we understand what each kind of wood floor needs. Our cleaning methods eliminate grit and leave your flooring spotless, while also making sure it remains the beautiful staple in your home or business it always was.
Contact us online or call us today at (559) 271-9661 to find out how we can clean and care for your wood floors in Fresno and beyond.